LOFA’s wireless CANplus® Messenger system provides affordable remote engine monitoring - reporting vital equipment location and condition alerts. Alerts can be received via text messaging and/or email. The rugged and compact wireless telemetry module can monitor, record, report, and alarm for up to 32 conditions available on the SAE J1939 CANbus.
The system can also provide viewable alerts and historical data via a secure web portal - allowing you to make proactive decisions on equipment issues and preventive maintenance.
CANplus® Messenger Wireless Telemetry
Canplus® Messenger allows for easy remote monitoring of equipment and engine parameter via wireless telemetry, phone (voice and text), e-mail, and Internet with GPS mapping.
- Display J1939 fault codes/PGNs in plain text
- Diagnose/troubleshoot engine or equipment problems
- Compact, rugged, weatherproof design
- Simple plug-and-play installation
- Works with any brand diesel engine
- Affordable web based virtual real time monitoring and GPS tracking service
- Supports serial communication
- Optional embedded wireless telemetry for LOFA CP750 panels