LOFA Industries was founded in 1989, in Roswell, Georgia by Hans and Peter Herbrand. Their goal was to design and manufacture a superior line of diesel engine controls and accessories that would better meet the needs of today’s off-highway engine market. As the company grew it added more and more skilled people with in-depth engine experience. LOFA soon became recognized for its technological advances in meeting industry needs. Today LOFA controls are designed for their simplified installation, reducing our customer’s labor costs, as well as being designed for their flexibility and customization. These well thought designs reduce inventory carrying costs and allow customers to make our product their own. Our customers’ customers also have come to know how our control solutions make complicated electronically governed engines easy to use and maintain. They’re also known for their reliable performance, especially in heavy-duty and rugged applications. The company’s highly skilled engineers keep raising the bar with diesel engine control innovations. Our software engineers lead the way in user-friendly display menus and helpful configuration tools. And our wire harness design capabilities have made LOFA a leader in Plug ‘N Play control installation.
LOFA engineering coupled with technologically advanced manufacturing enables us to meet the needs of both high and low-volume customers while maintaining consistently high quality standards.
We Help Our Customers…
- Increase engine sales by offering a unique line of engine accessories
- Solve difficult control problems with our experience, engineering and innovation
- Develop custom solutions for unique control requirements
- Find the right turn-key solutions using existing technology and our complete product and accessory lines
- Offer private labeling of our products with their logo
- Accessorize their engines with hard-to-find products